We are looking for an IVF RN to work in a private office setting, which requires specialized knowledge, clinical judgement, and nursing skills. The RN is part of a team using patient care skills to meet established practice guidelines, office policies and regulatory standards, under supervision of the physician or nurse practitioner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Places patients in the exam room and documents for physician the reason for visit.
- Measures patients height, weight, and vitals.
- Gather/Enter/Update patient information in the EMR.
- Assist physician with special procedures and examinations.
- Draw blood and collect lab specimens as requested by the physician.
- Prepare and administer medications on physicians orders.
- Circulates in the Operating Room.
- Recovering patients post operatively.
- Obtain results from outside labs, radiology, and other doctors offices.
- Provide patient education for treatments, medications, and physician instructions.
- Stock rooms with medical supplies and medications. Inventory and order supplies.
- Call patients when ordered by the physician.
- Observe patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA.
- Complete other tasks as directed by the physician.
Salary:$45.00-$50.00 per hour