- Report rapid Covid test results to the HCS for all participating practices.
- Report rapid flu test results to the HCS for all participating practices.
- Review the unmatched patient queue and match patients to chart in EMR when possible
- Review daily UHMC email containing list of SBCM patients seen in the SBUH ED the previous day. Distribute patient information to the appropriate practices.
- Respond to all emails.
- Answer calls to the SBCM concierge line.
- Complete Collabor8 assessments for patients with Medicare, Commercial, and Medicaid insurance for all SBCM Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Peds physicians.
- Send out new patient referrals from the Network and TOC pools to the practices.
Managed Care Programs
- Receive patient gaps in care (GIC) reports from the CIN for managed care incentive programs. Review patient charts for compliance of Hedis measures.
- Work with practice administrators to close gaps by sending patient opportunities.
- Assist with running reports and pulling data and for ACO measures through Cerner and HealtheRegistries.
- Pull Reports for PI measures and communicate any outstanding issues with the Practice Admin for improvement
- Perform Pre-Visit planning chart review weekly and communicate with practices and patients in order to reconcile Quality Measures and Gaps in care.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel) experience with Office Practicum a plus.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a clinical setting.
- Self-disciplined, energetic, passionate, innovative.
- A team player that can follow a system and protocol to achieve a common goal.
- Highly organized and well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with all aspects of information in accordance with practice, State and Federal regulations.
- Confidence to communicate and outreach to other community health care organizations and personnel.
Quality Metrics Assistant must be able to sit for long periods of time and must have manual dexterity to work on the computer systems and keyboard. It is reasonable to anticipate lifting 10 -15 pounds in any given day.