Skip to main content
Back to All Jobs
- Supervise patient coordinators and front desk and check out staff making sure staff acts as practice ambassadors (excellent customer service orientation).
- Responsible for observing, keeping track of the flow of patients in and out of the clinical areas without sacrificing the collection and input of correct demographic and insurance information.
- Verify front end coordinators are accurately tagging patients and moving them into the clinical area reviewing time management and ease of check in.
- Reviewing back end coordinators, making sure they are expeditiously coordinating the care of patients by capturing and executing through Cerner all post encounter orders.
- Ensuring that patients are accurately registered and that all proper paperwork has been filled out completely and any waivers and/or copays have been completed and collected.
- Verifying monies are entered into the Cerner (or Power Works program as necessary) and review daily payments reconciling to actual monies posted for daily deposit.
- Schedules cardiac catheterizations.
- Supervises Patient Coordinators and front desk and check out staff.