Fast paced, large cardiology practice with multiple locations.
- Certified RDCS or RCS required or obtained within one year of employment.
- Candidate for this position will perform diagnostic ultrasound imaging procedures, echocardiograms, carotid duplex, venous duplex, aortoiliac, arterial duplex for upper and lower extremities and renal artery ultrasound.
- Must have the ability to interpret and analyze exams, update and maintain protocols for the vascular department, and formulate preliminary reports for physicians.
- Will have an independent schedule and should be familiar with day-to-day operations.
- Candidate needs prior hands on teaching experience.
- Candidate will be responsible for maintaining the vascular accreditation.