The Lead Medical Assistant collaborates with the Nurse Manager in an office setting to ensure quality patient care in satellite location(s).
Essential Job Functions:
- Under the direction and supervision of the nurse manager provides leadership in satellite location(s).
- Monitors patient flow
- Manages maintenance of equipment
- Orders clinical supplies
- Runs and scribes for practitioners
- Set up and care for stress and/or echo-stress test patients
- Provides assistance with Holter monitors
- Ensure HIPPA guidelines are followed at all times.