Fast paced, large cardiology practice seeking 3-5yr minimum experience certified RDMS, RDCS, RVT.
- Candidate for this position will perform complex diagnostic ultrasound imaging procedures, including, but not limited to, venous/arterial dopplers, renal and abdominal ultrasounds, for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.
- Will utilize advanced knowledge to perform diagnostic procedures in an outpatient setting, by producing, assessing, and evaluating ultrasound images and related data.
- Must have the ability to assess interpretation and analysis of exams, following protocols to provide a preliminary diagnosis of technical findings to the physician.
- Responsible for the independent operation and upkeep of the ultrasound equipment, maintaining appropriate credentials, and for performing and communitcating the results of the echocardiographic diagnositc exams and vascular ultrasound exams via a report.
- Responsible for the dialy operations of the echo lab assigned, patient schedule, equipment maintenance, the report of equipment failures and quality asssment.