The Social Media and Marketing specialist will enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. This person will be responsible for developing and administering social media content this is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Essential Job Functions:
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Arranges meetings with key representatives of payers to market the medical practice’s services.
- Manages and maintains new and existing customer database by size, product, contact person, etc.
- Coordinates referrals or services.
- Monitors internal and external factors impacting attraction and retention.
- Develops and implements a successful volume-building strategy for advanced practice development; networking and marketing strategies, including managing on-campus presence at feeder schools.
- Develops key relationships within the department, site and Health system; uses knowledge of department issues to resolve recruitment needs and issues.
- Ensures corporate recruiting efforts are consistent and in compliance with Federal, State and EEO regulations and SB Community Medical, PC talent acquisition policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.