Receptionist Position Description
The position requires an experienced, customer service oriented professional to provide administrative support to all levels of management throughout the organization. Qualified candidates will demonstrate effective communication and organizational skills and perform duties in a manner to support the goals and objectives of SB Administrative Services. LLC.
The duties that the person selected for this position will be responsible for include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Answer and triage telephone calls.
- Compose, edit and distribute correspondence as needed.
- Manage and prioritize incoming and outgoing mail.
- Accept UPS/FedEx packages and mail box/package if not picked up.
- Ensure office management systems are functioning appropriately.
- Assist in the coordination and delivery of events, including employee monthly birthday celebration, decorate for the holidays, order and set up food for the holiday party.
- Order, label and wrap network holiday gifts.
- Collect and track funds for the Sunshine fund.
- Complete purchase vouchers as needed.
- Assist with the coordination of administrative and support functions including, photocopying, facsimiles, mail, directing callers appropriately as well as guests and visitors to the office.
- Manage internal conference room booking calendar.
- Keep conference room clean and stocked.
- Triage lunch orders as needed.
- Order food for meetings.
- Inventory office supplies and order and unpack supplies.
- Keep track of hospital pass
- Renew hospital parking passes
- Ad hoc project related work and activities as needed.
- Provide backup support for the Executive Assistant as needed to cover lunch break, time off, etc.