JOB SUMMARY: To assist in the performance of the routine diagnostic analytical work of the Andrology and Endocrinology Department while complying with and working to all documented procedures in accordance with appropriate accreditation and/or regulatory bodies.
- To engage in all duties required for the process of all laboratory tests ensuring that the highest levels of quality and service are maintained.
- To be fully familiar with the laboratory IT system and to participate in the data verification procedures for authorization and validation laboratory results.
- To take part in effective internal and external Quality Control and Assurance.
- Responsible for performing various therapeutic processing and diagnostic tests.
- Explains test procedures to patients.
- Maintains accurate patient documentation, including computerized documentation.
- Performing daily tasks such as semen analysis, semen processing for insemination and for in vitro fertilization, semen cryopreservation, and running the blood hormone analyzer.
- Working as part of an interdisciplinary team to help individuals and families make their dream of building a family a reality.