SUMMARY: This position requires the incumbent to provide technical support to the Practice. This position is essential to ensure efficient operation of the office. The Information Systems Technician will diagnose and troubleshoot IT related issues.
Job Duties & Essential Functions:
- Assess client’s technical requirements for projects and go-live events.
- Diagnose issues with OS, security configurations, and hardware configurations.
- Work with fellow technicians, help desk personnel, and end users as needed to resolve issues and tasks assigned.
- Participate in IT projects and provide knowledge transfer and status updates to team and management.
- Provide updates to management and technical guidance and documentation to coworkers.
- Provide insight and testing on new hardware and software that the organization may use in the future.
- Travel required.