Title: Data Acquisition and Integration Analyst
Department: SCC Population Health IT Team
Hours: Full Time
Reporting: Reports to the Assistant Director of the SCC Program
The Analyst will be a member of the SCC Population Health IT Team. This individual will work in a fast-paced environment as part of a multi-disciplinary project team acquiring data from multiple participants of the SCC Program assisting with data ingestion, mapping and validation into the Population Health Platform. The Analyst will be responsible for developing SQL queries used to generate reports, create data marts and perform analytics against the data that has been successfully loaded into the platform.
The successful candidate will bring a balance of creative problem solving, hands-on data analytics and manipulation and practical software integration skills. The candidate will also be responsible for helping provide technical support for Cerner’s Population Health Management suite of products, HealtheRegistries, HealtheAnalytics, HealtheEDW and HealtheCare.
This team member will participate and contribute to all major tasks including requirements, analysis, solution design, development, testing, training, implementation and support.
The Analyst will provide support in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing data, finding actionable insights, and working with leaders and stakeholders to drive change.
- Technical Lead and point of contact for maintaining and processing all Medicaid Confidential Data (MCD) used for Reporting.
- Execute secure MCD downloads from the DOH Medicaid Data Warehouse.
- Design, code and maintain SQL queries used within Cerner’s Hosted platform (CHP) for reporting.
- Run attribution algorithms, maintain and execute scripts used to generate reports.
- Validate all report outputs using various queries and tools.
- Upload required report files to the SCC Population Health platform.
- Design, code and operationalize reports as requested by the SCC for the purpose of quality, process monitoring or regulatory requirements. This data will be extracted from multiple source systems and will be provided in the format requested.
- Design and develop custom data marts using SQL server to be used as input for dashboards and reporting requirements.
- Assist team in maintenance of existing report catalog.
- Improve performance and accuracy of existing reports by optimizing existing SQL statements as necessary and establishing best practices.
- Assist the team with technical on-boarding projects, integrating disparate EMR data sources from various Partners and billing vendors into the SCC Population Health Platform.
- Author technical requirements and design specifications as needed.
- Communicate results of data analyses in a clear and effective manner to appropriate stakeholders.
- Work in a high paced team environment with the ability to multitask when required based on project plan and business priorities.